About Me

My photo
I am a series of randomly collected ideas running loose in a wild mind. I am hoping they will come together for a strong blog about library technology with a slight creative flair.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Finishing up

Well, the time for class to finish up. I have covered so much in this class!

Last week I actually had to work double time in social media when our usual Facebook Moderator went on vacation. I was in charge of the Okefenokee Regional Library System Facebook page which is a lot more work than I originally thought it would be. To make sure we stayed current in our feed, I needed to add at least two things a day. I chose random book quotes, retro posters, and fun facts. This week we are promoting our Summer Reading Club: Dig into reading which starts up this week. We are still trying to get everything perfect on the page, but it has come a long way since we started it last year. I have only recently been added as a moderator, so this should be a fun experiment.

If anyone is interested, please like our Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment