About Me

My photo
I am a series of randomly collected ideas running loose in a wild mind. I am hoping they will come together for a strong blog about library technology with a slight creative flair.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

My Day

Today I got to play with the receipt printer at work. We tried to place an Summer Reading Program logo on the bottom of the receipt.
This one was designed by our children's librarian.
The original image came out a little blurred and hard to read. The font is about size 8 or 9. It is a little difficult to read. You also can't see the opossum very well.

Here's my attempt at a logo.
I was kind of surprised when my logo was chosen. This logo will be at the bottom of all of OKRLS' check-out receipts for the duration of the summer reading program. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. It looks good! It also took us sometime getting the image to come out correctly at my library. Once you do it feels good. I think the patrons enjoy it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I guess all libraries in Georgia have the same theme for the summer reading program.

    ReplyDelete