About Me

My photo
I am a series of randomly collected ideas running loose in a wild mind. I am hoping they will come together for a strong blog about library technology with a slight creative flair.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Joomla-- The rough start

Today, I began looking and playing with Joomla for class. So far, I have begun playing with the menu features. The article part seems pretty straight forward, just type and link. The menus seem pretty straight forward as well, but I am more concerned with trying to revamp the appearance of the site generated. I do not like the current layout at all and find it difficult to even get an idea of what can be done with the site.

I don't know what kind of articles I need to write for this assignment, but I do feel that when I learn that I will know what the site should look like.... I hope to get a stronger idea this weekend as I work through the first steps of actually setting up the website. For easier site building I prefer the drag and drop layout of the webs program.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment